2012 Season Openings
We will be hiring soon, for the Summer 2012 (season, June-September 2012).
If you are interested in instruction please contact Current Adventures Kayak School: email@example.com they may have some part-time to full-time work for the 2012 season.
Part-time Retail Position:
The River Store is looking for a part-time employee to work the weekend retail shifts June-Sept. Applicants must have Whitewater experience either in Kayaking (preferred) or Rafting. We are looking for someone with good people skills who is self motivated. Good knowledge of whitewater equipment, prior retail experience, and use of computer programs including QuickBooks POS a plus. Weekend work with possible split shift (example: 8-11 & 3-8) and some partial to full days mid week.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Running POS (Point of Sale) system, register & phones,
- Assisting clients on the sales floor.
- Processing paperwork associated with rentals & demos.
- Checking , Cleaning & Maintaining Gear in Rental/Demo programs.
- Sorting, Arranging, & Cleaning to maintain Store Appearance.
- Possible processing of inventory, display set-up, help with ordering.
Pay: $8 - $12 /hour Depending upon Experience and commitment.
Additional perks include: Gear at a discount, and use of store equipment for personal trips on days off, potential access to Current Adventure classes to further your kayaking skills and potential scheduling so that you are able to paddle on some days you work.
Please drop off your Resume in person if at all possible
e-mail it: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Interest in Part-time job
Thanks,Gigi McBee Manager The River Store, 530.626.3435