- Wetsuits and Jacket Only: $18/1-day $30/2-day
- Wetsuit/Jacket/Bootie Package: $25/1-day $40/2 days
- Paddle Jackets: $5/day
- Booties: $5/day
- Sleeping Bags: $15/1-day $10/additional days
- Sleeping Pads: $5/day
- Tents: $20/1-day $10/additional days
- Spray Skirts: $7/day
- Raft Paddles: $5/day
- Kayak Paddles: $15/day
- Helmets: $8/day
- PFD’s (personal flotation device or life jacket): $15/day
- Drytops/Semi Dryops: $30/day (limited quantity available)
- Drysuits: $50/day $35/each additional day (limited quantity available)
- Rental Kayak, Inflatable Kayak ONLY for use OFF OF the South Fork American River between Chili Bar to Salmon Falls $30/day or $120/week
- Raft ONLY for use OFF OF the South Fork American River between Chili Bar to Salmon Falls $150/day, 3 or more days $100/day or $130/day plus frame.
Please call or email email@example.com for inquiries about renting off the South Fork American River.
** For use of a kayak, inflatable kayak, or raft ON The South Fork American between Chili Bar and Salmon Falls please see our Demo Program page**
all pricing above does not include tax(7.25%)
Group Discounts can be discussed as well as Multi-Day Pricing typically when 12+ items are being rented. A deposit is required when reserving group rentals of 12+ items. For a 1 day rental, it is 50% of the total rental cost and for multiple day rentals, the deposit is equal to 1 day’s rental cost of each item.
Reservations are strongly recommended, otherwise our walk-in rentals are on a first come first serve basis. We cannot guarantee sizes to walk-ins.
To make a reservation you can call the river store at 530-626-3435 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: RESERVATION.
If you have a large group and want to set up a reservation please give us Height and Weight and Shoe size(if applicable) of each individual on the trip so we can size them properly. e-mail us the information at email@example.com Subject Line: RESERVATION.
We will need Height and Weight information for all members of your party if you are renting wetsuits or drysuits, and shoe size marked men or women if you are renting booties.
A Credit Card is required to hold your reservation and as a back-up deposit for items rented should they be lost or returned in poor condition. Cancellations are accepted no later than 48 hours prior to the start of your reservation. If you fail to cancel within the required time, we will charge your credit card for the amount equaling a one-day rental for each item that has been reserved under your name.