Kokatat Neoprene Shorts
These Kokatat shorts are a lightweight 0.5mm neoprene fabric. The NeoCore, aka neoprene designed by Kokatat, helps regulate body temperature by reducing the effect of evaporative heat loss.
These neoprene shorts feature a plush polyester inner lining that is comfortable against the skin and retains less water.
The outer surface is coated with a Durable Water Resistant and the NeoCore helps regulate body temperature by reducing the effect of evaporative heat loss.
Thermal base layers provide the ultimate warmth when you have the potential to get wet. These neoprene shorts are the perfect choice to be worn alone in cold water or as a base layered with wool or fleece in extreme cold.
Neoprene shorts details
- 4 way stretch 86% polyester, 14% spandex outer layer for good mobility, durability, water shedding, and quick dry times
- 0.5mm neoprene middle layer provides thermal insulation
- Plush polyester inner layer is comfortable against the skin and retains less water, easily enabling the user to stay more comfortable
- DWR coating for water resistance and provides less evaporative heat loss
- Paddling specific patterns
The River Store
The River Store has Kokatat neoprene shorts in stock in a variety of sizes. Come by and check them out soon!
1032 Lotus Rd, Lotus CA